Sunday, May 23, 2010

Reno in 2 days.

I'm excited to be home. I have a lot of things to look forward to.. Seeing Ben, starting a new diet, exercise routine, starting school. I've been feeling weird the last couple of days and having a tough time sleeping. I came to realization that it probably has to do with with the anniversary of an old friends car accident that took his life. So, I'm kind of in a weird funk over that.

I wrote down some goals. Most of them involve being more active. Another I need to focus on is getting up at the same time and going to bed at the same time every day. Basically, I want to just get into a good routine.

Lots of traveling over the next 2 days. I'm not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to being home and seeing Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment