Sunday, January 17, 2010

Case of the Mondays.. why does Saturday have to be my Monday?

I went to Mountain View E.R. again today. I was having abdominal pain, mainly wanted to make sure it wasn't an obstruction or inflammation or anything. They didn't find anything wrong with me. Good news. I'm slightly concerned that the pain was so bad and nothing was wrong, but I'll worry if it continues to happen.

I just saw a commercial that said 1 in 4 women can mis-read a traditional pregnancy test. I learned from South Park that 1 in 4 people are retarded. I wonder if there is any connection between the two.

Daniel Tosh's stand up is hilarious.

Work was good until the last 2 hours. Then some lady and her daughter decided to be bitches to me over things that are out of my control. I guess I would understand their frustration more if we hadn't taken proper steps to rectify the situations every time, but we have. They are just rude and confrontational. I have an awful feeling they will be making an appearance first thing tomorrow morning. I can't wait. FML.

Alright, I should probably go to bed... Gotta get up for work in less that 7 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment