Friday, January 1, 2010

And it's begun... YAY!

SO, I managed to spend the last 2 days of the year in good company. Wednesday night I got off work and picked Adam up to go meet Chantal for vietnamese food at Pho Saigon 8. Let me just start off by saying that I fucking LOVE Chantal. So, we had our meal, which was of course awesome. I was just going to let Adam and Chantal take off to do what they wanted, but they insisted I go out. We decided to go to McMullan's. Darby O'Gill and the Little People were performing, so that was cool, but we weren't really paying attention to that. It was good times. Our bar tab was pretty insane. Met a couple of new people through Chantal. Brandon came by and hung out for a bit. Then we took off to The Office bar and hung out. That was interesting as well. Didn't get home until 6 AM.

New Years Eve my family and I went to dinner at Don B's Steakhouse in Fitzgeralds. We ordered prime rib. It was fantastic. Then I went to David's house and hung out with him, Angela, and Steve. It was good times. I love those guys. Just good people. Parents are great because they make good designated drivers. Someone actually called the cops on us for noise last night which was hilarious. They cop came to the door at 1:15 AM. On NEW YEARS EVE! Who calls in a noise complaint on NYE? WTF!? That was funny.

Woke up this morning and did some grocery shopping for my new diet. I think I offended my mom because I implied that I didn't want her eating a lot of the food that I bought because I paid for it and I have specific plans for each thing I bought. I was trying to beat around the bush about it, but she laid it all out there so I was honest. She was not amused. Oh well.

I miss Ben, but we are doing well. He said he's going to see how the night club goes and will probably be dropping a day at the bar, so if he does that I'll be excited because I want to go visit him again!

The college thing is not looking so good for nursing or CNA right now. It's a bitch to get into anything. There's a group of prioritized people. Lame.

Tomorrow I have to do cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment