Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quickie ;-)

Life has been a little bit hectic lately. I went to Reno for a week, got back to Las Vegas for a grand total of 2 1/2 days. One of those nights I decided to go out and get completely hammered with Chantal and Marky, AGAIN. Then got to drive the LONG way from Las Vegas to Denver through the Flagstaff, Albuquerque, etc route. We just got to Denver today. I know I will be looking for something to keep me occupied because I am going to be here for probably about 2 weeks. I have lots of things to type about, don't you worry! I'm too exhausted to give the appropriate amount of details, but I have a couple of doozies. Stay tuned, or don't... but updates right around the corner. Ben gets to Denver tomorrow evening SO, it may be after Thursday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment